About the Parent Council
The Parent Council represents the views of all the parents and carers of young people attending the school.
Parents and Carers are welcome to attend a Parent Council meeting and get involved.
People coming along to the Parent Council have said that the main reasons they did so were:
- They learned what was happening in the school
- They felt it was easy to offer as much or as little help as they could manage
- It was a good forum to make their views known
- It was a friendly and welcoming meeting
- It allowed them to meet other parents and carers and share ideas
- It helped them to help their child to get the most out of school
AGM Annual Report 2022-2023
Parent Council Constitution
Parent Council Membership
Parent Involvement Letter
The Holy Rood High School parent council meetings for this session is from 6pm – 7pm on the following dates:
Monday 27th November 2023
Monday 15th January 2024
Monday 11th March 2024
Monday 13th May 2024
Monday 10th June 2024
An agenda and minutes of the previous meeting will be available to you.
An alert on the school’s twitter page will remind you of meetings.
Please come along and join in the discussion and help support our school.
The minutes of the previous meetings are available below.