ParentPay can be used for payments online for items such as dinner money, school trips and uniform. Using a secure website called ParentPay you can pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy to use and offers you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever, 24/7.
- ParentPay is secure, utilising 2-factor authentication ensuring that you money will reach the school safely – providing peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPal.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
- Your children does not have to worry about losing money at school.
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text.
How to get started with ParentPay?
- Visit ParentPay.
- Enter your activation username and password in the account login section. NB: These are for one time use only!
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account – Regisiter your email address will help us send you receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is complete you can go straight to items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact the school office.
What are the benefits to the school?
- You can help us reduce workloads for all staff as no more counting cash, chasing debt and stop cash collection services.
- Creates more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises.
- The more parents that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school.