Holy Rood RC High News
Here is this week’s update of recent events/news from Holy Rood, your Cluster Secondary School.
- We bid farewell to another outstanding group of S6 pupils at their Leavers’ Mass – many thanks to father Alex who celebrated the mass with us. We wish them every success in the future and look forward to meeting them again at the Prom on 7th June.
- Congratulations to Valeria Crolla, Rhiannon Falconer, Rebecca Lyons and Julia Tarajkowicz who graduated from the Career Ready Programme.
- The Expressive Arts Showcase was an outstanding display of pupil work – well done to all involved.
- Pupil and staff Lenten Fundraising raised £4627 which will go towards the work of for the International Justice Mission.
- We were delighted to partner with Edinburgh Community Food who provided every S1 pupil with a cook at home healthy meal in the form of a “Take and Make Bag”. Pupils entered into the competition wholeheartedly posting photos of their Spiced Lentil Soup.
- We ask you to remember our senior pupils in your prayers as they sit their SQA Exams which began this week.
Please tell your friends and families to follow us on twitter @HolyRoodRCHigh
Call us on 0131 661 5871
55 Duddingston Road West,
Edinburgh, EH15 3ST