About the Parent Council
The Parent Council represents the views of all the parents and carers of young people attending the school.
Parents and Carers are welcome to attend a Parent Council meeting and get involved.
People coming along to the Parent Council have said that the main reasons they did so were:
- They learned what was happening in the school
- They felt it was easy to offer as much or as little help as they could manage
- It was a good forum to make their views known
- It was a friendly and welcoming meeting
- It allowed them to meet other parents and carers and share ideas
- It helped them to help their child to get the most out of school
The Holy Rood High School Parent Council will meet on TEAMS this session from 6.00-7.00pm on the following dates:
Monday 6 September 2021
Monday 1 November 2021
Monday 6 December 2021
Monday 14 March 2022
Monday 9 May 2022
Monday 13 June 2022
An agenda and minutes of the previous meeting will be available to you.
An alert on the school’s twitter page will remind you of meetings.
Please come along and join in the discussion and help support our school.
The Parent Council now has a contact email if you have any questions you’d like to ask or points you’d like us to discuss: email@example.com
The minutes of the previous meetings are available below.